100% Remote DHH Teacher - Teletherapy
Did 2020 make you think about staying virtual? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home and continue helping students grow! A partnered school district in Montana is seeking a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to work remotely with students from K-12. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year.
- K-12: Mild-Moderate
- Contract – Full Time (may consider Part Time)
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Covers Direct & Indirect Services
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- 2 years school-based experience
- Montana Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting DHHT opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Fearrington, NC
- Gilroy, CA
- Columbus, GA
- Albany, GA
- Naperville , IL
- Des Plaines, IL
- Albany, GA
- Homer Glen, IL
- Joliet, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.