2021-2022 School District seeking DHHT: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
We have partnered with a great school in the Marietta area that is seeking a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 35 hours weekly. You would be working with the elementary-high population with educational assistants.
Position at a glace:
- Full-Time hours available (35 hours)
- Itinerant, small caseload
- Interviewing this week
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have GA Teaching Credential Authorizing Deaf + Hard of Hearing
Essential Functions :
- In-services parents, teachers, students, and aides on various issues regarding working with children who have a hearing loss.
- Plans instruction as needed per Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Develop appropriate IEP goals based on data and the educational needs of the child
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Recent DHH Jobs
- Greeley, CO
- Douglasville, GA
- Salem, OR
- Keizer, OR
- Fort Meade, FL
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Lansing, MI
- Powder Springs, GA
- Rockmart, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.