22/23 School Year: Deaf and hard of Hearing Teacher Opening - Great Barrington, MA
A school district is looking for a credentialed Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing (DHHT) for the new 22/23 school year near Great Barrington, MA. Interviewing and hiring IMMEDIATELY!
- Must have credentials in Massachusetts as a Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing or ability to obtain a license.
- Proficiency in using technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively through oral and sign language (SEE, PRE, ASL, total communication) with students, staff and parents.
- Must be able to perform all general DHH roles and duties
- Must be familiar with cochlear implants, hearing aids, and range of language abilities
- Premium hourly pay
- Customizable compensation package
- Benefits offered: health, dental, vision, 401k match
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678) 538-6781 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Yorkville, IL
- Seattle, WA
- Gettysburg, PA
- Vancouver, WA
- Dale City, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Aberdeen, SD
- Yorkville , IL
- Rapid City, SD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.