22/23 School Year: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Opportunity
ProCare Therapy is seeking to hire an exceptional Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a contract assignment for the 22/23 school year with a great school district in the Montebello, CA area. If you are interested in learning more, apply now and lets talk!
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Preschool Classroom
- Must know Sign Language
- Ready to interview immediately!
- August 17th, 2022 - June 7th, 2023
- Active DHH Certification in CA
- Sign Language Required
- Master's Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- 1-2 years of pediatric and/or school experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is looking to interview candidates for this position, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected]. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
If interested, please apply & contact me below:
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Marietta, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.