ASL Interpreter/Assistant - Anaheim, California
Soliant is working with a school district in the Moss Beach, California area that needs a American Sign Language Interpreter/Aide! The district needs the interpreter full-time, for duration of 2021-2022 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time ( 32 hours per week)
· Elementary/Post Secondary School Caseload
· Job Duties: Providing interpreting and instructional support services, tutors individual and small groups, being able to collaborate with other certified staff, and implementation of IEP's
·Experience interpreting ASL - American Sign Language
- Interpreters require California certification either RID or 4.0 or higher on the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA)
· Must be willing to come on-site.
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Yarger by email at: [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- San Diego, CA
- Daly City, CA
- North Carolina , NC
- White Oak, VA
- Scottsburg, VA
- Plainfield, IL
- Aurora, IL
- Oswego, IL
- Tucker, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.