Bunker hill, MI area - School in need of Teacher of the Deaf (Part time contract)
Bunker Hill, MI area | I am working with a great school district that is in need of a part time (21 hrs per week) Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the remainder of the school year.
- Candidates must have their Michigan Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing License
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
- Ability to travel to the Bunker Hill, MI area for this job
- The TDHH will be working with students in grades K-12th
- This is a Teacher Consultant role
To be considered for this TDHH opening in the Bunker Hill, MI area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bowling Green, KY
- Louisville, KY
- Avon Park, FL
- Dallas, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Rapid City, SD
- Grove Hill , AL
- Atmore , AL
- Martinez , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.