Contract- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT) needed ASAP
We are looking to hire a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a wonderful school district & supportive staff.
- ASAP- 05/31/23
- Full-time: 35 hr/wk
- Caseload: 15-20 students direct service; additional 10-15 consult, aged Birth-21
- Education: Master’s degree in education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Licensure: State issued teaching certification in Deaf Education
- Experience: You do not have to be fluent in ASL (American Language)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email Christephen.Elibert OR call/text 678-367-2128 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Scranton, PA
- Greenville, OH
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Lake Ariel , PA
- Sidney, OH
- Lake Ariel, PA
- hamlin, PA
- Scranton , PA
- Pittston, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.