Contract Job Teacher for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students - San Jose, CA
Are you an experienced Teacher for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students in California looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the San Jose area for the 2022-2023 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next year. Get an interview today!
- Full time – 35 hours per week, 7 per day.
- Full 2022 - 2023 school year
- PreK - 12th Caseload, 10 - 14 students.
- Requires a Master’s Level degree in Education for Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Must be licensed in the state of CA
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.