Contracted Full Time High School DHH 21/22
We have a school that is looking for Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of hearing students. Do you enjoy teaching students who have a hearing impairment? If so, we have an opportunity at a school near you! The ideal candidate can start at least two weeks upon offer!
Location: Pooler, Georgia
- Master’s degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State teaching certification in Deaf Education
- ASAP Start
- 11/15/2021 to 5/24/2022
- High School focus with itinerant locations
- Provides advice on establishing and maintaining a classroom atmosphere and environment that supports student’s educational access and growth.
- Oversees appropriate educational assessment instruments and interprets data derived there from.
- Supports in providing instructional leadership and coordination of special education services at the site level and within a program area.
- Delivers small group and individualized instruction when appropriate and within IEP guidelines.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Looking forward to speaking!
Victoria Pope, Recruiter
Recent DHH Jobs
- Grass Valley, CA
- Marietta, GA
- Port Orange, FL
- Scranton , PA
- Woodstock, GA
- Denver, CO
- Gainesville, VA
- Portland, OR
- Norfolk, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.