Deaf and Hard Hearing Teacher (Boston, MA)
Deaf and Hard Hearing Teacher (DHH) Job Open in the surrounding Boston, MA area
I am working closely with an amazing school district in the Boston, MA area that is looking to interview and hire a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) for the extended school year.
About the Job:
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of curriculum content
- Planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum
- Maintaining classroom management
- Planning and delivering effective instruction
- Promoting high standards and expectations for student achievement
- Communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students
- Promoting equity and appreciation of diversity
Potential candidates are required to have an MA teaching license as well as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) endorsement.
We are ultimately looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please reach out to me directly either by phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Tacoma, WA
- Pensacola , FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dickinson, ND
- West Fargo, ND
- Williston, ND
- Maltha, CA
- Spokane, WA
- Newark, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.