Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher Positions Available near Austin, Texas (2022-23)
School Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Positions Available near the Austin, Texas Area.
Soliant Health is working with a school district in the Austin, Texas area to fill Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Positions for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year!
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
About the Job:
- Full time (8 hrs/day)
- K-5th grade caseload (Elementary Caseload)
- Contracted for the 22-23 school year
- Setting up interviews for qualified candidates now
- Licenses and Certifications required
- Previous schools experience (preferred)
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Don’t hesitate to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
If interested, feel free to contact Savannah Douglas.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.