Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher | Arlington, VA
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a qualified and dedicated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in the charming community of Arlington, Virginia. As a DHHT, you will be a vital part of our mission to ensure that every student receives a quality education tailored to their unique needs. You will work closely with students, families, and colleagues to provide specialized instruction and support to students who are deaf or hard of hearing. Your expertise will help these students overcome barriers and achieve academic success!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- K-12th caseloads
- Multiple school sites
- ASAP-End of school year
- Onsite only
- More details upon interview
- Bachelor's degree in Education or ASL or related field
- Virginia Teaching Cert
- Experience working in a school setting
- Experience working with deaf/hard of hearing students
- Familiar with ASL (but not fluent)
- Comfortable with toileting and feeding assistance
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.