Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher, Chicago, IL
Soliant has an opening for two full-time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teachers near Chicago, IL. These positions are both full-time and onsite, one teaching Early Childhood and one teaching a K-12 caseload. Applicants should have prior experience working with students with hearing impairments. American Sign Language is preferred but not required.
- Full-time ~38 hours per week
- EC and K-12 caseloads
- Weekly Pay with potential for benefits
- Availability to start within 2-weeks of interview
- Master’s level degree, or higher, from an accredited state college or university
- Active State Teaching Certification with proper endorsements for Deaf and Hard of Hearing positions
- ASL knowledge is preferred but not required
Applicants are currently being accepted. Please reach out to Roxanne Chandler at Soliant by email at Roxanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call if preferred – (770) 557-3234
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bozeman , MT
- Evanston, IL
- Atmore , AL
- Martinez , CA
- new orleans, LA
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.