Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Contract Jobs (DHH) - Full Time - Now Hiring
Exciting Job Opportunity for DHH Teacher in Morton, PA
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated educator with a passion for empowering students with hearing impairments? Are you ready to make a profound impact in the classroom and join a team that values your commitment to inclusive education? If so, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Position: DHH Teacher Location: Morton, PA Type: Full-Time School Contract
About Us: At Blazer Jobs, we are committed to helping local school districts fill critical special education roles. We believe in the transformative power of education, and we're here to support educators like you in making a real difference.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Earnings: Enjoy weekly competitive earnings that recognize your dedication.
- Health Care Options: Access comprehensive health care options to prioritize your well-being.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Invest in your professional growth with our tuition reimbursement program.
- Mental Health Programs: We care about your mental well-being and provide programs to support it.
- Professional Support and Development: We're dedicated to helping you advance in your career.
- 401(K) Options: Plan for your future with our 401(K) options.
- Valid DHH Teaching Certification
- Experience working with students who have hearing impairments
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A deep commitment to creating inclusive and supportive learning environments
- Provide specialized instruction to students with hearing impairments, tailoring teaching methods to meet their unique needs.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that address each student's specific challenges and goals.
- Collaborate closely with classroom teachers, support staff, and parents to ensure students' success and well-being.
- Utilize assistive technology and resources to enhance students' learning experiences.
- Cultivate a positive and inclusive classroom environment where all students feel valued and supported.
- Continuously assess students' progress and adapt instruction as needed to maximize their growth.
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging trends in the field of Deaf and Hard of Hearing education.
How to Apply:
How to Apply: Experienced candidates are invited to email their resumes to Nicole Forgette at [email protected]. To arrange a preliminary interview or inquire further about the position, please call or text Nicole Forgette directly at 813-792-3405.
Join our team and be a part of transforming the lives of students with hearing impairments in Aurora, CA. Your expertise and passion can make a profound difference in their educational journey. Apply today and embark on a rewarding career path with us!
National Recruiting Advisor
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.