Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) ~ 22 23 School Year
A school district near Keysville, GA is looking for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the 22-23 School Year!
The school district is conducting interviews as soon as possible and for the upcoming school year. To be considered, please see the details below and apply with an up-to-date resume.
- Duration: August 1st, 2022 - May 26th, 2023
- Hours: Full Time
- Caseload: Pre K – 12th Grades, Case manager for 6 students, Total Aprrox. 20 students (some are monthly consults).
- Help classroom teacher understand the student's hearing loss, IEP accommodations and hearing devices/equipment.
- Check on hearing aids/FM systems to make sure they are in working order.
- Collect data on IEP goal progress.
- Software/Systems Used: GOIEP
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Active Georgia State License in Deaf Education
- Weekly Pay
- Dental/Vision/Medical Coverage
- 401K Matching
- Interview Assistance and Support!
If this opportunity excites you, apply below immediately! Once applied, I will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps in the hiring process.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Phone: 678 – 710 – 7623
Email: Devin Wright
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.