Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) - Jonesboro, GA
Are you a passionate and dedicated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in students' lives? ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a highly qualified DHH Teacher to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year in Jonesboro, GA. As a contracted employee with ProCare Therapy, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment while providing exceptional educational services to students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with hearing impairments
- Provide direct instruction to students using appropriate instructional methods and materials
- Collaborate with general education teachers, support staff, and parents to develop and implement effective strategies to support student learning and communication
- Conduct assessments to monitor student progress and adjust instructional strategies accordingly
- Utilize assistive technology and other specialized equipment to support students with hearing impairments
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and achievement
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of student progress, attendance, and other relevant data
- Valid state teaching certification in Deaf Education or equivalent
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Deaf Education or a related field
- Previous experience working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing preferred
- Knowledge of American Sign Language (ASL) and other communication modalities used by individuals with hearing impairments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of professionals
ProCare Therapy offers competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional development opportunities to support your career growth. We value our employees and are committed to providing a positive and inclusive work environment.
If you are enthusiastic about empowering students with hearing impairments and are ready to make a meaningful impact in their lives, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year in Jonesboro, GA.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.