Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHHT-
We have a school that is looking for Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of hearing students. Do you enjoy teaching students who have a hearing impairment? If so, we have an opportunity at a school near you! This assignment is a Full-Time position! The ideal candidate can start upon offer!
Location: near Denver, Colorado
- Master’s degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State teaching certification in Deaf Education
- ASAP Start
- 2 students
- Elementary caseload
- Both students are sign dependent
- Candidates must be vaccinated
- Oversees appropriate educational assessment instruments and interprets data derived there from.
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
- Reimbursement for CEU’s
For immediate consideration please apply AND send your resume to Victoria Pope or call 678-710-7674.
**If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t delay contacting me for additional opportunities. Also, if you know someone who is a great fit, please send me their information.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Santee, CA
- La Mesa, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Saugatuck, MI
- Riverdale, GA
- Stockbridge, GA
- Kildeer, IL
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.