Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher | Distance Learning
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are looking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for Distance Learning using our HIPAA compliant teleconferencing platform. The school district will consider candidates with the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Children with Auditory Impairment
- California Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is needed
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
What do we offer?
- TeleHealth/clinical training
- Technical support/Help-Desk Access
- Online resources
- Direct and indirect hours compensation
- Weekly paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Dallas, GA
- Hartford, CT
- New Britain, CT
- Concord, CA
- Fort Collins, CO
- Minneapolis, MN
- Atlanta, GA
- Concord, NH
- Costa Mesa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.