Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for NC Schools
Blazerworks is seeking an experienced Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to help out a neighboring NC School District.
- ASAP Start through May, 2022
- Must be fuent in sign language
- Must have active DHH license for NC
- Must have active NC teaching license with appropriate DHH endorsements
- Needs B.A. or higher in Special Education or other appropriate degree
- Must be willing to commute onsite
The district is ready to interview quality DHH specialists now. If you would like to be considered, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] For faster responses, please include a copy of your active teaching licesne along with the DHH certification.
~Rin @ BZW
Recent DHH Jobs
- Santee, CA
- La Mesa, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Saugatuck, MI
- Riverdale, GA
- Stockbridge, GA
- Kildeer, IL
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.