Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher: Multiple Needs
We are looking for an TDHH for the 21-22 School Year near Piedmont, CA. Must have an Active Teaching License in the State of California and a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students.
- 1 DHH in Elementary School: For Elementary School Student and Deaf Adults
- 1 DHH for High School: Three 9th Graders
- 1 DHH at a Non-public School: 1:1 with Student
- 35-37 Hours per Week
- Start: 12-06-2021 – 05-27-2022
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay
- Top of the line benefits for Health, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Direct Deposit
Please Apply if you are interested!
Sarah Cotter - Recruiter - 678-710-7542
Recent DHH Jobs
- South San Francisco, CA
- Raleigh, NC
- Richmond, CA
- Piedmont, CA
- Emeryville, CA
- Raleigh, FL
- Burlingame , CA
- Woodbridge, VA
- Franklin Lakes, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.