Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Near Burien, WA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for this next year for a contract position located in Burien, Washington.
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Contract Position
- 2022-2023 School Year
- More details will be discussed within interview
- Active Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teaching Certification in the State of WA Required
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent DHH Jobs
- Manassas, VA
- Tucker, GA
- Milpitas, CA
- Plainfield, IL
- Home, DE
- Watsonville, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Pleasanton, CA
- Mt. Airy, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.