Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher need near Miramar, California
Soliant is working with a great school district that has needs for a certified Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the upcoming 21/22 school year.
School is ready to interview immediately
- Full-time, 35 hours a week
- 7 hours per day
- Ages 3-22
- Students either use ASL or spoken language to communicate
- Must be onsite
- Will conduct assessments, checklists, rubrics and write reports. Will attend IEPs.
- Certification in California for DHH
- Strong teacher/ parent relationships
- Strong work ethic
Only qualified candidates need apply
Email [email protected] or call 678-274-5870 for more information
Recent DHH Jobs
- Kennedale, TX
- Gages Lake, IL
- Oildale, CA
- Henderson, NV
- Fremont, CA
- Loveland, CO
- Resaca, GA
- Santa Ana, CA
- San Jose, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.