Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed ASAP (DHHT) - PA
Job Title: School Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Opportunity (DHHT)
Employer: ProCare Therapy
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: June 1, 2024
- Employment Type: Full Time (5 days per week, 8 AM to 4 PM)
- Caseload: K-12th grade students
- General Duties:
- Providing consult services for staff working with DHH students (504s and IEPs)
- Providing one-on-one consult for students using FM devices
- Conducting hearing evaluations
- Classroom observations, etc.
- Ideal candidate will have ALL school clearances and certifications for PA active and ready to work
- Must be willing to pass background check and drug screening
- Competitive Compensation - Weekly Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
- Summer Staffing Opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply, submit your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Courtney Bryan at [email protected] or call/text directly at 678-710-7675.
Note: Positions are subject to background checks and compliance with state regulations. ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. Apply below or contact Courtney Bryan for more information.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Mechanicsburg, PATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Hearing Impaired) ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a highly skilled Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) in Mechanicsburg, PA that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
- Buckingham, PAWe are seeking a dedicated and experienced Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher to join our team for a full-time summer position near Buckingham, Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing, possess strong communication skills, and be committed to providing high-quality education and support. Responsibilities: Develop and implement engaging and effective lesson plans tai
- Buckingham, PAWe are seeking a dedicated and passionate Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) to join our team on a full-time basis in Buckingham, Pennsylvania. As a K-12 educational institution committed to providing quality education to students with hearing impairments, we are looking for an individual who can make a meaningful impact on the lives of our students. Responsibilities: Develop and implement engaging and effective lesson plans tailor
- Doylestown, PALooking for a summer position? A school near Doylestown, PA is searching for a contracted Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the summertime. We are currently interviewing candidates interested in helping students K-12. Details: Part Time Monday - Thursday On Site Contract Start Date: July 1, 2024 End Date: August 1, 2024 Caseload: K-12 Qualifications: Master's Degree in Education Active Deaf Education State
- Wilkes-Barre, PACalling on certified Teachers of Deaf and Hard of hearing students! Soliant is seeking a part-time, contract Teacher to cover multiple schools in Wyoming and Luzerne County, PA. The applicant will be covering several school buildings, working with students from preschool to high school. Responsibilities include: Providing direct instruction and/or consultative services to students; Evaluating and assessing students'
- Doylestown, PALocation: Doylestown, PA ESY Dates: July 1 to Aug 1, 2024 Days: Monday through Thursday Teacher Hours: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM Paraeducator Hours: 8:45 AM to 2:45 PM Related Services Hours: Vary depending on location Description: We are seeking two dedicated and experienced Hearing Teachers for the Extended School Year (ESY) program. The ESY program runs from July 1 to Aug 1, 2024, Monday through Thursday. The Hearing Teachers will work closely wit
- Doylestown, PAJob: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) | Location: Doylestown, PA Sunbelt Staffing is working with a nearby school district who needs a teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing (TDHH) for summer school. The job is near Doylestown, PA. The teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing will be working full-time. Job Details: Summer school Full-Time K -12th Job Qualifications: Active Certification – TDHH License To Apply:
- Doylestown, PADEAF/HARD OF HEARING SPECIALIST School in Doylestown, PA Disciplines: Hard of Hearing Specialist Dates: 07/01/2024 to 08/01/2024 Hours: Part time, 28 hours/week Additional Caseload Info: -3 elementary schools, 1 high school - 5 students -Pay: $40/hr Requirements: -Valid Pennsylvania teaching certificate -Ability to relate well to individuals, groups of students, and parents -Willingn
- Mechanicsburg, PAProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania that is in need of a deaf/hard of hearing teacher for the spring semester. The positions will be working with a K-12 caseload and will be providing consult services for staff working with DHH students with 504s and IEPs. You'll be providing one on one consult for students using FM devices and would be doing hearing evaluations + classroom observations. This will b
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.