Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed in Lacey, Washington
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the 2022-2023 School Year. The chosen applicant will be placed into a school district for a contract position and work alongside excellent students and staff to provide services.
Assignment Details + Qualifications:
- Start ASAP – 06/22/2023
- Caseload: 10 Students
- Secondary Student Population, 6th – 12th Grade
- Active Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Certification in the state of Washington required
- 2 + years’ experience
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination Status required
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check required
- Fingerprints completed within the past two years, or ability to do so, required
Benefits Provided by ProCare Therapy:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or other similar, please reach out to be directly at (678) 497-4888 and/or [email protected] with your updated resume.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent DHH Jobs
- Scranton, PA
- Greenville, OH
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Lake Ariel , PA
- Sidney, OH
- Lake Ariel, PA
- hamlin, PA
- Scranton , PA
- Pittston, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.