Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher NEEDED near San Jose
Soliant is seeking a special educator for a school district in the San Jose, CA area for 2022/2023 school year. We are looking to screen and set up interviews with the director as soon as possible. See information below for more details!
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
- K-12 caseload available
- Must be able to perform DHH duties
- Contract for the 2022-2023 school year
- Prefer 1+ years experience in schools
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Certification, California
- Dependable, passionate, and eager for this opportunity
- Hourly rate based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate
- Paid for hours worked
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact JaQuaya Romer (678-710-7989) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Wildwood, IL
- Gages Lake, IL
- Dekalb, IL
- Dekalb, IL
- Eagle, ID
- Nampa, ID
- Seattle, WA
- Rapid City, SD
- Detroit Lakes, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.