Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed!
DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING TEACHER
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to connect qualified candidates with our trusted school districts. We strive to make a real connection and make a real difference! This happens by helping make lives better for those that make lives better. Below are details regarding the opportunity we have with a great school district in the Redford, MI area!
Pay & Benefits:
- $30-$40 per hour - depending on experience
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, health, 401k match)
- Potential for sign on & referral bonuses!
- Weekly paychecks every Friday
- Full-time hours
- 23/24 school year
- Instruction for all subjects
- Must have active DHH certificate in MI.
- Experience in teaching/school setting is strongly preferred.
- Can pass background check, fingerprint scans, and drug testing as part of onboarding process.
- 15 minute phone screening with ProCare recruiter
- 25-30 minute virtual interview with directors/department leaders directly associated with the school.
- Offers are typically provided within 24-48 hours of interviewing.
Does this seem like the ideal fit for you? Please submit your application and you will be contacted within 24 hours (or next business day). If this is not the ideal fit, but still interested in opportunities, I would love to chat further regarding other positions we have available!
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email regarding details on this or other postions available! I look forward to connecting.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Racine, WI
- Moncks Corner, SC
- Winchester, CA
- Arlington, VA
- Troy, MI
- Dewalt, TX
- Birmingham, MI
- Vancouver, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.