Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Opening in Pennsylvania
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Lake Airel, PA looking for someone to join their team as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the upcoming school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Full time
- 22-23 school year
- Caseload: K-12
- Itinerant position / open to remote
- ASL fluency high preferred
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
Recent DHH Jobs
- detroit, MI
- Reno, NV
- Carson City, NV
- Fallon Station, NV
- Atlanta, GA
- Little Rock, AR
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kimberly, WI
- bryon, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.