Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher School Job (DHHT) Merrimack, NH
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher School Job (DHHT) – Merrimack, NH
Sunbelt is seeking a qualified Full-Time, Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT) to fulfill an open need for this school year (2022-2023) within a Merrimack, NH area school!
- Full-Time 35hrs/wk
- K-12 Caseload
- This need is for an TDHH who can work with special ed students with a variety of disabilities, mild to moderate.
- Work with students who are deaf and hard of hearing, up to 12 students on caseload with Paraprofessionals to assist.
- SPED Certificate in NH is required
- Previous School Experience preferred
- Pass a drug screening and background check
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- Competitive Compensation package
- Work with kids!
- Full benefits package available, Medical, Dental, Eye + 401k option.
To apply for our Full-time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher School Job near Merrimack, NH, send your updated resume directly to: [email protected].
National hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent DHH Jobs
- Scranton, PA
- Greenville, OH
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Lake Ariel , PA
- Sidney, OH
- Lake Ariel, PA
- hamlin, PA
- Scranton , PA
- Pittston, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.