Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher | Stephens City, VA
A school district located near Stephens City, VA is looking to hire a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This is an itinerant position within the district, responsible for assisting K-12 students who need assistance due to hearing impairments.
- January 2023 – End of School Year
- Full Time - 37.5 hours
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Virginia Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Teaching degree with endorsement(s) also welcome to apply.
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Recent DHH Jobs
- Anderson, SC
- charleston, SC
- brunswick, MI
- Sutton , MA
- Orange Beach, AL
- quincy, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Concord, NC
- Buckingham, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.