Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Teacher, Tempe, AZ (Contract)
Calling on Teachers who want to teach students with hearing impairments in the Phoenix suburbs! Soliant is working with a school district in Tempe, AZ and is seeking applicants for the next school year.
- Applicants must hold a teacher certificate in the area of "Hearing Impaired Education - Birth to Grade 12"
- To qualify for this certificate, applicants need either:
- To complete an Arizona-approved teacher preparation program, or
- Have two years of experience in working with hearing impaired students
- Applicants would also need to complete subject area examinations
As a teacher of hearing impaired students, applicants will:
- Provide specialized, research-based instruction to meet the needs of students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Evaluate and report on students' instructional goals, in accordance with District and State guidelines.
- Interpret hearing/audiological evaluations and their relevance to an education setting.
- Consult with School staff and student caregivers on evaluation tools and screening measures
- Write and implement individual student goals and objectives for student IEPs (Individual Education Plan).
- Maintain accurate records of student performance and data
- Communicate with student caregivers
- Supervise instructional support staff to support classroom activities or classroom management
We seek applicants with the following competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Solution-oriented outlook, and the ability to be flexible
Interested? Please apply by using the form below, or send inquiries to Monica Guu at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Home, AZTeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Full Time School District Position Be a part of our team! Apply to become a DHHT! Vocovision is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation. We provide clinical and technical training for all our Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Therapist have the ability to create their own work schedule within the school district’s schoo
- Tempe, AZCalling on Teachers who want to teach students with hearing impairments in the Phoenix suburbs! Soliant is working with a school district in Tempe, AZ and is seeking applicants for the next school year. Requirements: Applicants must hold a teacher certificate in the area of "Hearing Impaired Education - Birth to Grade 12" To qualify for this certificate, applicants need either: To complete an Arizona-approved teacher preparation program,
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.