Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher, Wyoming
Soliant has an opening for a full-time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher near Powell, WY. The position is contract and on-site. Applicants should hold a state certification in Wyoming and have experience working with students with hearing impairments. American Sign Language is preferred.
- Full-time ~38 hours per week
- Contract, onsite
- Weekly Pay with potential for benefits
- Availability to start within 2-weeks of interview
- Master’s level degree, or higher, from an accredited state college or university
- Active State Teaching Certification with proper endorsements for Deaf and Hard of Hearing positions
- ASL knowledge is preferred
Applicants are currently being interviewed, new grads are encouraged to apply. Please reach out to Roxanne Chandler at Soliant by email at Roxanne.email@example.com or text/call if preferred – (770) 557-3234
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bozeman , MT
- Evanston, IL
- Atmore , AL
- Martinez , CA
- new orleans, LA
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.