Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
Part-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing
We have partnered with a school looking for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to take on an open caseload. If you are looking to join an excellent and supportive school, then this is the perfect opportunity. Candidates must be passionate and driven by student success. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
- 2 openings
- caseload age is K-12th grade
- fulltime 8am-4pm
- will travel to multiple school sites
- MUST be a licensed DHH in CA
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Education for Deaf Students
- Previous school experience is a plus!
- Weekly compensation on a W2
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
- 401K Plan
Please send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Taylor Wilson [email protected], or call/text me directly at 904-239-5621. Looking forward to connecting soon!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Shoreline, WA
- San Jose, CA
- Wakefeild , MA
- Malden, MA
- Brockton, MA
- Medford, MA
- Jonesboro , GA
- Plymouth, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.