Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Job - Plainfield, IL
2022-2023 Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Job
A school near Plainfield, IL is looking for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to work an assignment with their school for the current school year.
- Illinois (IL) Deaf and Hard of Hearing License
- Schools experienced preferred
- Full time: 35 hrs/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Elementary - High School caseload
- Itinerant position
- Duties include providing direct services to the students in the district
- Weekly Paychecks
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-748-5317 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Redding, CA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Rouse, CA
- Greenville, OH
- Oildale, CA
- St. Henry, OH
- Piqua, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.