Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching needed in San Diego, CA
ProCare Therapy is partners with a School district looking to hire a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the 2022-2023 in San Diego. Find position details and how to apply below.
• 2022/2023 school year
• Full time 37+ hours per week
• K-12th grade caseload
• District wide support
• Master’s degree in education for Teaching Deaf Students preferred
• State issued teaching certification in Deaf Education
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
• Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected] OR call/text 904-239-5216 to discuss next steps and more information.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Redding, CA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Rouse, CA
- Greenville, OH
- Oildale, CA
- St. Henry, OH
- Piqua, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.