Deaf/Hard Hearing Teacher Needed Near - Alameda, CA 22-23 School Year
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified Deaf/Hard Hearing Teacher for a full-time school job in Alameda CA for the full 2022-2023 school year. The district is actively scheduling interviews now, so if you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply online today! Further details on the job can be seen below:
- Full time (Monday - Friday 35-37 hours a week)
- Must be proficient Sign Language or be willing to learn
- Elementary, Middle and High School caseload available
- Must have Deaf/Hard hearing Teaching certification for California
- New Grads welcomed
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested in the position, please apply and email an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Have questions please contact Lauren Wilkins
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Cartersville, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.