Deaf Hard Hearing Teacher | Part Time - High Pay
We are in need of a DHH to assist twice a week providing direct services and 1 consultation. This is a part-time position for the remainder of the school year!
To apply, use the button below and send a copy of your resume to Ayesha Hussain to expedite the process.
Location: Garland, TX
- 2, 30-minute sessions per week
- Start/End: ASAP - 5/23/2024
- Duties: Provide IEP services to students who are deaf and hard of hearing and 1 consultation
- More details to come in ZOOM Interview
More information will be provided during the ZOOM interview with the district!
Our agency provides weekly direct deposit paychecks.
Senior Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Fort Worth, TXCompany: ProCare Therapy Contact: Ellen Sentell Email: [email protected] Location: Crowley, Texas Type: Full-time Hiring: ASAP! Are you a passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher seeking a fulfilling opportunity in the vibrant community of Crowley, Texas? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively recruiting a dedicated professional for a rewarding full-time position. Job Details: Position: Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Richardson, TXBlazerjobs is thrilled to announce a Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher position in Richardson, TX, in partnership with the local school district. We are actively seeking a dedicated and qualified professional to join our team in providing specialized education to students with hearing impairments. Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, including vision, medical, and dental options. Advisory support to ensure your success in
- Houston, TXA school district in Indiana is looking to contract for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the immediate 2023-2024 school year. Job Overview: Full-Time 7.5 hours per day Serve students who require educational services due to hearing loss. The teacher will address the educational, communication, and social/emotional needs of students and provide guidance to students parents and school personnel. Onsite work only TX SpEd Te
- Garland, TXWe are in need of a DHH to assist twice a week providing direct services and 1 consultation. This is a part-time position for the remainder of the school year! To apply, use the button below and send a copy of your resume to Ayesha Hussain to expedite the process. Location: Garland, TX Caseload details: Part-Time 2, 30-minute sessions per week Start/End: ASAP - 5/23/2024 Onsite Duties: Provide IEP services to students who are deaf a
- Aldine, TXLocation: Aldine, Texas Requirements: Master’s degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students State teaching certification in Deaf Education Job Details: Hours: 7:25-3:25 Ages: to be determined (grades 1-5) Caseload: around 10 Requirements: DHH certified, TASC certified Benefits: Competitive weekly pay Individualized compensation package Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K Feel free to reach out to me Corinne Bro
- Justin, TXProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Averill Park area looking for someone to join their team as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for this school year! This position is 20-25 hours per week. Candidates will be working with hard of hearing students. See below for additional details: Job Type: Contract Employment Part-Time 20-25 hours per week 23/24 SY Onsite K-12 Itinerant More detai
- Fort Worth, TXAbout us: ProCare therapy is seeking a dedicated and experienced School DHH Teacher to join our team in Fort Worth, TX. We are committed to providing a supportive and enriching learning environment for our students, and we believe that the well-being of our students is crucial to their academic success. ProCare Benefits: Competitive Pay Superior Medical Coverage 401(k) Retirement Plan Weekly Paychecks Licensing Assistance Job Details
- Fort Worth, TXDeaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT) Position in Ft. Worth, TX ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a qualified Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT) for a part-time position in Ft. Worth, TX. The position is for 20-25 hours per week with flexibility on the days. The selected candidate will start ASAP and work through the end of the school year. Position Details: Location: Ft. Worth, TX Type: Part-time (20-25 hours per week) Start Da
- Prosper, TXProcare is seeking a special education teacher to help our school in the Prosper, TX area. This is a contracted onsite position for the remainder of the school year. Job Description: Full-Time Onsite K- 12th grade caseload More details upon interview Requirements: Must be Licensed as a TVI in Texas Benefits: Weekly competitive compensation (W-2) Hourly Rate 401k matching Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dent
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.