Deaf Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher NEEDED | Full-Time | 2023-24 School Year | New Haven, CT
ProCare Therapy is supporting one of our trusted school districts in hiring a qualified DHH Teacher for the upcoming school year in New Haven, CT. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please read the detailed information regarding job description and employment below, and reach out for a preliminary interview!
Pay & Benefits:
- $40-50 / hr
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability, provided by the school district
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 School District Employment
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses
- Deaf Hard of Hearing Teacher
- 2023-24 School Year
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- DHH Certification in Connecticut
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Elko, NV
- Rawlins, WY
- Quincy, MA
- Brooklyn, NY
- New York, NY
- Brunswick, MI
- Sanford, NC
- Charleston, SC
- Irvine, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.