Deaf/Hard of Hearing Itinerant Teacher Needed Near Thousand, Oaks, California
Soliant Schools are actively searching for a DHH Itinerant Teacher near Thousand Oaks, California.
- Collaborate with GE and SPED teachers and support other staff members (ie. ASL Interpreters and Signing Paraprofessionals).
- Work with DHH students individually and in small groups providing IEP services and academic support.
- Prepare IEPs, manage, report, and update progress appropriately on timelines established, and attend IEP meetings.
- Prepare activities and material for services and student needs per IEP goals.
- Observe students in class and provide feedback to classroom teachers.
- Co-teach with SPED teachers as established.
- Create, arrange, and maintain a schedule that fulfills the IEP needs of students.
- Reserve rooms for services (will be established).
- Establish and maintain school site relationships.
- There are 18 students on the caseload across 3 middle schools and 3 high schools.
- There are also 9 x 504 plan students who are monitored or receive monthly consultations/check-ins
- There is a co-teaching model in the Functional Skills class at Royal HS where there are 5 Deaf+ students.
Please contact Lauren Craver at 770-225-3190 or email at [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Kyle, TX
- Marietta, GA
- McDonough, GA
- New Braunsfel, TX
- Pleasantville, OR
- Shoreline, WA
- Martindale, TX
- Veneta, OR
- Alexandria, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.