Deaf & Hard of Hearing Specialist - Near Upland, Canada
Looking for your next DHH assignment? Then this is the position for you!
We are currently hosting interviews for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher position at one of our partnering school districts near Upland, Canada for the remainder of the 2022 school year.
- On-Site assignment
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours 8:00am to 3:15pm –These hours include a 30 minute duty free lunch
- 25-30 students
- Assessments, Therapy and IEP Development for TK-6th Grade students
- Must have Canada DHH certification
- Must have prior school experience
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Individualized weekly compensation
- W2 pay
- Medical benefits
- Matching 401(K) plan
Please contact me below if you are interested! Looking forward to speaking!
Recent DHH Jobs
- San Diego, CA
- Daly City, CA
- North Carolina , NC
- White Oak, VA
- Scottsburg, VA
- Plainfield, IL
- Aurora, IL
- Oswego, IL
- Tucker, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.