Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher - California - Work From Home
Soliant is working with a great school district in California that has a need for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the Position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- PreK-12 caseload
- Working with students, 1:1 work, curriculum implementation, consultations, and more
- Working with other Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teachers throughout the district – great team!
- Open to remote work or on-site!
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- California DHH Teaching Certification
- Fluent in American Sign Language (preferred)
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
To be considered for this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected].
Recent DHH Jobs
- Kyle, TX
- Marietta, GA
- McDonough, GA
- New Braunsfel, TX
- Pleasantville, OR
- Shoreline, WA
- Martindale, TX
- Veneta, OR
- Alexandria, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.