Deaf/ Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed - Bakersfield, CA
ProCare Therapy is actively looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! We are looking to hire a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher to teach in the Bakersfield, CA area. Read below for further details and requirements!
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher
- 22/23 School Year
- Caseload Age: K-12th
- Caseload Size: 40-50
- New Grads Welcomed
- Will Provide Support/Mentor
- More Information Upon Interview
- Hearing Impairment Credential in State of CA
- Proper Credentials for Dead/Hard of Hearing Teacher in CA
- Pass Background Check and Drug Screen
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 470-235-4758, [email protected] . To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Redding, CA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Rouse, CA
- Greenville, OH
- Oildale, CA
- St. Henry, OH
- Piqua, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.