Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher Philadelphia, PA
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area looking for someone to join their team as a Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher for the remaining school year. See details below:
- 37.5 hrs per week
- Caseload: K-12 Caseload ranges from 25-45 students (Some students seen once a month). Time is built in every week for reports/paperwork
- Types of Disabilities / Special Needs on Caseload: Deaf, Deaf plus other DA, Autism
- Classroom Setting/Service Model (SCC, Resource, Co-Teaching, Push In/Pull Out, etc.): Model is to advise as itinerant teacher on access to communication for student in the class. Adjusting auditory equipment as needed. Being Deaf Education expert to advise teachers in school being serviced.
- Deaf Education background.
- Certified teacher in state of PA.
- Paid Weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
Deaf and hard of hearing teacher- Alva, Immokalee, Clewiston Florida and surrounding areas!Alva, FL
2023-2024 Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Job OpportunityToccoa, GA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Near Tallulah Falls, GATallulah Falls, GA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) 2023-2024 School YearCleveland, GA
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Near Stockton, CAStockton, CA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) 2023-2024 School YearBaldwin, GA
Washington | .4 TDHH Job | 22-23 School YearSeattle, WA
Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Position - Delaware License RequiredLaurel, DE
Washington | .4 TDHH Job | 22-23 School YearTacoma, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.