Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher - Virtual - IL
Are you a master of sign language? Do you have a passion for helping the deaf and hard of hearing community communicate effectively and confidently? If so, then we want you to join our team as a DHHT (Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher)! As a Sign Language Superhero, you will be responsible for providing instruction and support to students who are deaf or hard of hearing. You will work virtually, using video conferencing technology to connect with students and provide instruction in real-time.
- Use your sign language superpowers to provide instruction and support to students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Work with parents, teachers, and other school personnel to develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help each student succeed.
- Use your incredible patience and understanding to support students who may be struggling academically or emotionally.
- Keep your superhero toolkit stocked with creative teaching strategies and resources to help students learn and grow.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in deaf education and seek out professional development opportunities to continue improving your skills.
- Troubleshoot technical issues as needed to ensure seamless communication.
- Master’s degree in Deaf Education or a related field.
- Current certification as a DHHT (Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher).
- Mastery of sign language and the ability to use it effectively in a virtual setting.
- A passion for working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and school personnel.
- A superhero-level of patience, understanding, and empathy.
If you're ready to use your sign language superpowers to make a difference in the lives of students who are deaf or hard of hearing, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Sign Language Superhero!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
Part Time DHH Position Open in Dobson, NCDobson, NC
DHH Teacher Needed for a School District in Dobson, NCDobson, NC
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing- North CarolinaWhite Plains , NC
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed in Dobson, NCDobson, NC
Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher - Dobson, NC - New School Year ContractDobson, NC
Teacher For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) - Dobson, NCDobson, NC
Full or Part-time DHHT Needed for 23/24 SY- Near Dobson, NCDobson, NC
Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Job near St. Paul, MNSt. Paul, MN
TDHH Job Opening - Richmond, CARichmond, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.