Deaf Hard of Hearing Teacher - Virtual- Part time
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Illinois looking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) to finish out the rest of the year! This is a remote opening with no onsite services required. If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity for summer hours and renewal for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
Job Requirements to Qualify for Remote Placements with ProCare Therapy/VocoVision:
• Master’s Degree
• Professional educator Licence (PEL )
• At least two years of schools experience
• Home computer with high internet speed
• Must be tech-savvy (we do have training for the software!) and have the ability to pass a basic tech screening.
• Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
Part-time: 15 hours a week (2 or 3 days a week)
1 student on Caseload
Must be fluent in American Sign Language
Get paid hourly for all services both direct and indirect
1099 does not include benefits but you would be able to work from home ( NO COMMUTE)
Recent DHH Jobs
- Pittsfield, MA
- Lakewood, IL
- Altoona, PA
- Tacoma, WA
- Washington, DC
- Holden, WV
- Joliet , IL
- Falcon, CO
- Downers Grove, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.