Deaf of Hard and Hearing Teacher (DHH) | 2023-2024 School Year | Portland, OR
At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district located in the Portland area that is in need of a Deaf of Hard and Hearing Teacher for the rest of the 2022-2023 school year and will renew for the 2023-2024 school year for a permanent positon.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Start: March - June 2023
- Will renew as a permanent position for the 2023-2024 school year
- K-12th grade caseload
- Fluent in American Sign Language
- Proficient with technology and hearing devices
- Provide direct and indirect services to deaf and hard of hearing students
- More details of position will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Master's degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Oregon teaching certification in Deaf Education (DHH Cert)
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
Deaf and hard of hearing teacher- Alva, Immokalee, Clewiston Florida and surrounding areas!Alva, FL
2023-2024 Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Job OpportunityToccoa, GA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Near Tallulah Falls, GATallulah Falls, GA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) 2023-2024 School YearCleveland, GA
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Near Stockton, CAStockton, CA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) 2023-2024 School YearBaldwin, GA
Washington | .4 TDHH Job | 22-23 School YearSeattle, WA
Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Position - Delaware License RequiredLaurel, DE
Washington | .4 TDHH Job | 22-23 School YearTacoma, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.