Deaf of the Hard and Hearing Teacher (DHH) |2022-2023 School Year
Deaf of the Hard and Hearing Teacher | Bakersfield, California
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Deaf of the Hard and Hearing teacher for a contract position located in the Bakersfield area. This position is contracted for the entire 2022-2023 school year.
- Full time
- August 2022 - June 2023
- 40-45 students on caseload
- K-12th grade caseload
- Disabilities on caseload: deaf + hearing impairment
- New grads welcome to apply!
- California DHH Teaching Certification
- Master's Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The school district is scheduling interviews and is ready to hire. Pay is negotiable and experience based. If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please send your most updated resume, name and the location of the position you are interested in to my email at [email protected]
Once I have received your job application and resume, I will contact you about the next steps of the interview process. If you have any additional questions please feel free to call or text me (678) 710-7738
Director of Educational Resources
Recent DHH Jobs
- Kennedale, TX
- Gages Lake, IL
- Oildale, CA
- Henderson, NV
- Fremont, CA
- Loveland, CO
- Resaca, GA
- Santa Ana, CA
- San Jose, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.