DHH (Deaf and Hard of Hearing) Teaching Opportunity in Walnut Park, CA
DHH Teaching Opportunity in California!
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher for an exciting job opportunity in Walnut Park, CA. If you are passionate about providing quality education and support to students who are deaf or hard of hearing, we want to hear from you!
Job Title: DHH Teacher
Location: Walnut Park, CA
Employment type: Full time/ Aug 15, 2023-June 5, 2024
- Provide specialized instruction and support to students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) tailored to each student's unique needs
- Utilize various communication methods, such as sign language and assistive technology
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to create an inclusive learning environment
- Monitor and assess student progress, and provide ongoing feedback and support
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Valid state (CA) teaching certification in Deaf Education or eligibility to obtain certification
- Experience working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing (school setting experience is advantageous)
- Proficiency in sign language (ASL) and knowledge of assistive technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
\Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Opportunity to positively impact the lives of students with special needs.
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.