DHH (Deaf & Hard of Hearing) Teacher Opening
A school district near Denver, Colorado is seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to provide services either onsite or while working from home. Candidates seeking consideration are urged to apply as interviews are actively being scheduled.
- Full-Time Opportunity, ~37.5 Hours/Week
- K-12 Caseload
- Consultative & District Support Services
- Remote or Work from Home Option
- New Graduates are Welcome to Apply
- **CO DHH/Teacher Certificates Needed**
Hiring Coordinator: Logan Rausch
Recent DHH Jobs
- Douglasville, GA
- Salem, OR
- Keizer, OR
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Lansing, MI
- Powder Springs, GA
- Rockmart, GA
- Dallas, GA
- Hartford, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.