DHH Teacher (Hearing Impaired Specialist) Hybrid Position
ProCare Therapy is accepting resumes for Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to work full time hours for a school on a hybrid schedule for the remainder of the school year! The DHH Teacher will work with students of varying ages with hearing impairments via the Zoom Pro platform and be able to make their own schedule working onsite in the Highland Park, IL area. DHH Teachers applying must have teacher certification (PEL certification) through for the state of Illinois in process or active. This position is for the remainder of the school year and pays weekly every Friday!
Apply with a resume below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- full time, 35 hours a week (following school schedule)
- hybrid position, working remotely and onsite
- small caseload, flexible schedule
- weekly pay every Friday
- immediate start 1-2 weeks from a job offer
- Master’s in Deaf Ed and DHH endorsement required
- PEL certification (teacher certification in Illinois) active or in process
- able to start this school year (immediate start)
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Recent DHH Jobs
- Sioux Falls , SD
- Ravensdale, WA
- Dallas, TX
- Willits, CA
- Lakeport, CA
- Cloverdale, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Forest Park, GA
- Rapid City, SD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.