DHH Teachers NEEDED for the 23/24 School Year in San Bernardino, CA
DHH Teachers NEEDED for the 23/24 School Year
in San Bernardino, CA!
Are you a passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is seeking dedicated DHH Teachers to join our team and make a lasting impact on students' lives.
Job Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (40 Hours/Week)
Caseload Details: Starting ASAP, 7 Students, 3rd - 6th Grade
Contact: Katy Arrowood
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: (678)-451-1996
- Provide tailored instruction to meet the unique needs of DHH students
- Develop and implement effective teaching strategies
- Collaborate with educational team to create individualized education plans
- Track and report student progress
- Valid state teaching license/certification for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education in CA.
- Experience working with students with varying degrees of hearing loss
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
ProCare Therapy is a leading educational staffing agency dedicated to connecting schools and educational institutions with qualified professionals. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional educational experiences for all students.
To seize this rewarding opportunity as a DHH Teacher, please email your resume to Katy Arrowood at [email protected]. You can also reach me at (678)-451-1996 as well! We can't wait to hear from you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Racine, WI
- Houston, TX
- Moncks Corner, SC
- Winchester, CA
- Troy, MI
- Dewalt, TX
- Birmingham, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.